Perfect Eye Enlarging Lens / Joypop Sweetheart Circle Lens Review

| on
Monday, May 15, 2017
blogger before and after doll big eyes makeup liz breygel tutorial
blogger before and after doll big eyes makeup liz breygel tutorial
blogger before and after doll big eyes makeup liz breygel tutorial
blogger before and after doll big eyes makeup liz breygel tutorial
blogger before and after doll big eyes makeup liz breygel tutorial

Lens Info
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8 mm
Life Span: 1 year
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 pair (2 pcs) + Bonus Case

Hi everyone, how do you feel today?  I have a brand circle lens review for all of you today  and they were sent to me by lovely store by Maple Lens - a Malaysia based online store specializing in providing colored contact lenses and other products. Today I want to talk about Joypop Sweetheart 3 tone Green* circle lens, that provide an awesome enlargement effect and perfectly blend into a natural iris color. These are my second pair of lenses that I have received from Maple Lens. You can check the first review that I did for them here! these dolly eye lenses came in a cute pink drawstring bag made of the softest velvety material and you will also receive a cute circle lens case to store your lens. 

Pattern & Enlargement

My eyes are naturally dark brown and there is a black ring of color around the iris. Joypop Sweetheart Green Lenses beautifully blend with my natural eye color, so I can definitely recommend it for everyone who has brown and green eyes. Green and black pattern reminds me of a watermelon -vivid and bold, but at the same time they aren't unnatural. And the enlargement effect is just crazy! EOS Green circle lenses have 14,8 mm diameter and the make my eyes appear super big and dolly. 

Comfort 

These are an everyday circle lenses, so they are lightweight and thin. I haven`t experienced any discomfort or redness while using Joypop Sweetheart Green circle lenses. They are super soft, and even though my eyes tend to get a little bit dry, few drops of a moisturizing eye drops help to solve this issue. I experienced a mild difficulty while trying to apply and remove them, but it is just because of their large diameter. 

Overall

Joypop circle lenses are adorable and they make my eyes look huge and cute. I love how they blend in with my natural eye color and how they feel. If you are into `living doll` like eyes, you will definitely love these circle lenses. And as a person who loves to try new stuff and experiment with appearance I really loved wearing these lenses. Don`t forget to check out the whole Sweetheart Tone series on  the official Maple Lens website. Hugs and kisses 

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot