When I was getting ready for my today`s blog post, I`ve realized I haven`t done any makeup tutorial in a long time and, to tell the truth, I`ve missed them very much. Today I`m going to show you how to create a very simple, but elegant eye makeup for festive occasions like wedding, for example. Some of you may think, that such a dramatic cat wing is a little bit too much for wedding, but you can easily adjust this look for your own taste. Here are few little steps to follow:
1. First of all you need to sharpen matte brown pencil, we are going to use it to create a shape for our future semi cut crease. After this step don`t forget to prime your eyes to make this beautiful look last all day long.
2. Start to create a cut crease with a pencil slowly filling the shape in, blend the edges with tiny synthetic brush, keep it simple and classy.
3. The next step is to set the pencil with a matte eye shadow, try to use similar shade. Blend out the edges.
4. Now it is time to highlight the corners of the eyes and the brow bone. I decided to use a very light, almost white eye shadow for my lid as well, but you can use any other colour you want. Try to choose pastel shades - peach, rosy or lavender, they will look awesome on a bride.
5. And now my favourite part - eyeliner. Line your eyes, creating a beautiful wing. Don`t forget to line your upper and lower waterline to keep the look deep and intense. Add some false lashes to finish the look.
That`s all, simple and elegant! This makeup will look beautiful on any eye shape and any eye colour. You can choose the best colour combination that will fir your mood and outfit by yourself. See you all soon <3
Lots of love,