Hi guys, I promised to post a step by step tutorial to this look a long long time ago, so here is a detailed instruction on how to create this dramatic and gorgeous makeup look with a double cut crease and a triple eyeliner. Wow, that is a long name for a makeup, but it is pretty simple to create it, so I think no one will have difficulties. You are welcome to do any kind of changes and use any colour palette you prefer:*
1. So the first thing we need to do is to prime our entire eye lid with a primer and set it with a nude silky eye shadow or a translucent powder. This base will help us with the application of the pencil. Draw a wing with a brown matte pencil a little below the brow bone, blend the edges with a small synthetic brush and set with a brown matte eye shadow.
2. Now we are going to create a new shape for our eye lid using the same technique. Gently stroke by stroke fill in the half of the eyelid.
3. The next step is to blend out the edges and set the pencil with a terracotta or a red matte eye shadow. Put a satin or shimmer eye shadow on the inner part of the eye lid, I prefer a light pastel peach eye shadow. Don`t forget about the empty space between these two shapes - fill n with some matte pencil or eye shadow.
4. Draw with a black eye kohl a beautiful dramatic wing on the bottom lash line, set it with a black matte eye shadow.
5. Line the waterline, draw a thick wing with a gel or a liquid eye liner and curl the lashes. Finish with some mascara and a false lashes. And the look is done :)
I hope you liked this makeup, please let me know what do you think of it in the comments and don`t forget to subscribe to my blog. Wish you an awesome day angels, see you soon :*
Lots of Love,