liz breygel beauty blogger Diadermine Lift Intense Collagen Activator Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream review

Some of you may think it is too early to start under eye care cream regularly before 30 but staying awake all night, unhealthy diet, or weather changes may cause unwanted fine lines, wrinkles, or even dark circles under the eyes. From time to time we all need a special beauty product to gently treat and nourish the area under the eyes. Today I want to talk about Diadermine Lift Intense Collagen Activator Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream, which helps to reduce swelling, tightens the under-eye area, and smooths the fine lines. 

liz breygel beauty blogger Diadermine Lift Intense Collagen Activator Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream review dark circles wrinkles cream

The Diadermine Lift Intense Eye Care Cream comes in a very comfortable plastic tube with a pointed tip for an easy and precise application of a product. There is no product wastage with this design, and I'm very glad about it because there is only 15 ml / 0,5 oz of cream in this tiny tube. The cream has a very light formula, it absorbs into the skin in no time and doesn't leave a greasy residue. 

The Diadermine Lift Intense has no scent, and I think it is very nice, the under-eye area is so tender and the skin there is very thin, so we don`t want any allergic reaction here. I like to use it right after I clean and tone my facial skin, I apply the cream under my eyes and lightly pat the skin with my fingertips to make the cream work faster. Thanks to its light texture it is possible to use the cream even during the daytime, I love to apply it before my foundation, it helps to nourish the skin and make it a little bit fresher.

liz breygel beauty blogger Diadermine Lift Intense Collagen Activator Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream review

Diadermine Lift Intense Eye Care Cream has an Elasto - peptide complex that helps to reduce wrinkles and other age marks in the area around the eyes. With regular usage, Diadermine reduces the swelling and fatigue effect and it is exactly what I need at the moment. I'm using this cream for about 2 weeks at the moment, and I can say I'm delighted with the results. I can't say that I had serious wrinkles, but under-eye puffiness is definitely gone.

To sum up, in a few words, the cream is amazing! If you are suffering from dark circles and fine lines under the eyes you should definitely give it a try. In case you need serious moisturizing help, it is better to choose a heavier product. I loved it and will surely buy another tube of the Diadermine Lift Intense Eye Care Cream after finishing this one. Talk to you soon, hope you liked my review!

Lots of love,
Liz