3CE e concept eyes style by nanda makeup review blogger liz breygel swatches  natural translucent powder

Hey there, lovelies, I'm back with another 3 Concept Eyes review on my blog, I'm sorry it took so long for me to finish my 3 Concept Eyes Haul reviewing, but it is finally done and today I'm going to tell you about Natural Finish Loose Powder by this amazing brand. Long story short, let's start!

3 Concept Eyes Natural Finish Loose Powder comes in a huge plastic container that contains 20 g of this amazing product. It will literally last forever! The powder puff`s quality is good, but I prefer to use my kabuki brush for a lighter application. The powder itself is finely milled and has a nice silky texture. This powder is scent-free, so you don't have to worry about allergies or irritation. There are only two color options available #1 - light and #2 - medium, but both of the shades are translucent, so you don`t really see the pigmentation on the skin.

3CE e concept eyes style by nanda makeup review blogger liz breygel swatches  natural translucent powder

Natural Finish Loose Powder has a matte finish and it feels very light on the skin. It smooths out pores and other small skin problems, making the skin even and porcelain-looking. Thanks to the special formula, 3CE Loose Powder lasts for six hours and controls excess facial oil. It is perfect for `baking` under eye concealer and setting the liquid foundations or BB creams. My skin usually tends to be dry, but this powder never emphasized dry patches on my nose or cheeks, still, I prefer to use a deep moisturizer before applying my foundation.

3CE e concept eyes style by nanda makeup review blogger liz breygel swatches  natural translucent powder

I'm using this powder daily for more than 4 months already, and I'm definitely going to repurchase this gem. The 3 Concept Eyes Natural Finish Loose Powder is skin-friendly, it will work well on any skin type and condition - dry, oily, or sensitive. If you are looking for a completely matte finish and a light, soft coverage you should try to give a try to this amazing product.

Lots of love,
Liz