a close-up picture of an eye with dramatic Gothic makeup look

Hi, everyone! I have already posted a step-by-step makeup tutorial on a similar eye look. But, the precious pictures didn't turn out great, so I've decided to redo the whole Gothic makeup for you once again. This time, the pictures of my eye makeup turned out to be brighter, and I hope you'll find them useful.

When I was younger, such a black and white smokey eye look was a part of my everyday makeup routine.  I know this sounds a bit strange, but it was hard for me to imagine my face without dramatic eyeliner, and a black matte eyeshadow on my crease. If you are a fan of smokey eyes, then here is a thorough step-by-step tutorial that will surely help you to re-create this makeup.

a close-up picture of an eye with dramatic Gothic makeup look

1. First of all, we need to create our future eye shape. To make the eye shadow appear dark and pigmented we will apply an eye pencil on the lid and crease, leaving the center of the eyelid empty.

2. With a help of a firm and synthetic brush blend out the edges of the pencil.

3. Now it is time to set the pencil with a black eye shadow, don't forget to blend everything with a fluffy brush.

4. Apply a silver or white eye shadow with some shimmer on the center of the eyelid, don`t forget to blend the edges. You can reapply black eye shadow for a darker look.
 a close-up picture of an eye with dramatic Gothic makeup look

5. Create a beautiful cat eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line.

6. To finish up our Gothic Makeup add some false lashes and line the waterline with a black eye pencil. If you want your look to be even more interesting you can add some silver glitter on the center of your lid, or in the eye corner. And that's it for this smokey eye makeup look.

a close-up picture of an eye with dramatic Gothic makeup look

For the lips, I suggest using some bold matte lipstick or choose a really bold dark color if you are not afraid of the experiments. I hope you liked my little tutorial, please let me know what you think in the comments down below. If you want to see other makeup tutorials on Beauty Angel, feel free to ask girls. I'll talk to you later!

Lots of love,
Liz