liz breygel beauty angel blogger bb cream 3ce brand review buy pictures

Do you know how much I love BB and CC creams? I prefer them over any other foundation for daily usage, and it is not only because of their light formula. BB and CC creams are multi-functional and offer SPF, anti-aging, and moisturizing effects to our skin along with good coverage. And today I'm going to talk about 3 Concept Eyes Pleiotropic BB cream. I woke up with some crazy red spots on the skin, but I decided that I won't get sad! Because these bad days are actually the best for BB cream review. Why not? Today I have a perfect opportunity to show you the real power of this product and its downsides.

liz breygel beauty angel blogger bb cream 3ce brand review buy pictures

The 3CE Pleiotropic BB cream combines two main features in its formula - it isolates the skin from the harmful environment and perfectly covers up skin imperfections. The texture of this cream is pretty watery, which makes it a great product for oily and acne-prone skin. But at the same time, I was afraid that it will not give enough coverage. I`m very glad I was wrong, as you can see in the picture it totally covered my red spots and redness around the nostrils. By the way, my large pores vanished as well. If you feel like you need a bit more camouflage for your imperfections, you can always add more BB cream on those areas, because it is definitely buildable.

liz breygel beauty angel blogger bb cream 3ce brand review buy pictures

The 3 Concept Eyes BB cream doesn't contain alcohol, which is great, but it needs some time to absorb into the skin. It does not look greasy or shiny, but I suggest setting it with some translucent powder. But if you have very dry skin, I don't think there is a need to powder your skin. Just a small amount of 3 Concept Eyes BB cream goes a long way and blends in like a dream. 

liz breygel beauty angel blogger bb cream 3ce brand review buy pictures

Overall, I would absolutely recommend this cream for all of you, my beauties! It is such a shame that 3 Concept Eyes Pleiotropic BB cream has just two color options - #1 (which I own) - for pale skin, and #2 - for a medium skin shade. This is the only con I found in this product so far. But anyway, I hope you liked my review, more 3 Concept Eyes reviews are coming soon!

Lots of love,
Liz