blogger review contact color lenses liz breygel pastel noodles korean china lenses buy

Good day, lovelies, I’m back with another contact lenses review, this time I'm going to tell you about For Vision On & On Blue Contacts*, which were kindly sent to me by Pastel Noodles. This company has been in the circle lens industry since 2009 and sells comfortable and safe lenses produced in South Korea and China. Here is some basic information about the circle lenses I've received:

blogger review contact color lenses liz breygel pastel noodles korean china lenses buy

Basic Circle Lens Info:


Origin: South Korea

Brand: FOR VISION

Diameter: 14.2

Graphic Diameter: 13.7

Base Curve: 8.6

Life Span: Yearly

Price: $14.27

The For Vision On & On Blue Contact Lens came in super-pretty packaging, safely packed in a bubble wrap. For the price you’ll get a pair of contact lenses of your choice and small white tweezers, to grab them. I also received a little cute hair accessory as a lovely additional gift.

blogger review contact color lenses liz breygel pastel noodles korean china lenses buy

I always wanted to know how would I look with bright blue eyes, that is why I actually chose these lenses. The pattern of the On & On Lens is very beautiful and quite natural. They have good pigmentation, but if your natural eye color is as dark as mine, I don’t think that these lenses could turn them bright blue. But I'm still more than satisfied with the enlarging effect and the comfort of these colored lenses.

blogger review contact color lenses liz breygel pastel noodles korean china lenses buy

I haven't experienced any discomfort, redness, or irritation while wearing For Vision On & On Blue Contact Lenses. After a few hours of using lenses, you might start to feel your eyes a bit dry, so don't forget to take eye drops, if you are going out. Let me know what you think about these circle lenses. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Lots of love,
Liz