Good day girls! I wanted to share this look for such a long time, but always forgot to process the pictures and create a step by step guide for you. But finally, it is done! One of the most attractive and easy at the same time eye makeups I ever did. As always you can vary the eye shadow colours and texture as you wish. I chose a loose purple pigment for the eye lid and a muted burgundy eye shadow for the crease. And here are the instructions ;)
1. To make your eyeshadows super bright and long lasting prime your eye lid and then start to put purple colour all over the lid.
2. The next colour is matte brown, put it on the crease.
3. For a deeper and more seductive look, we will intense the crease colour with a burgundy or red eye shadow.
4. Now highlight the brow bone and the corner of the eye, put some black eye pencil on the water line.
5. Draw a beautiful cat line with a black eye shadow or eye pencil.
6. Finish with the generous coat of your best mascara and, if you want, add some false lashes.
How do you like my Purple and Red makeup? I love this look so much! I think it is perfect for any evening occasion and it was so much fun to create it :) Thanks for the visit lovelies, I wish everyone a very nice day and night :*
Lots of love,