glossy box blush for light complexion unboxing and review with pictures and swatches by blogger

Hello, my beauties! I’m so sorry I haven't written for my blog for so much time, but I'm finally back with a new review of my current favorite blush by Kryolan. I hope you will forgive me for my absence and enjoy this review. If you have a light complexion, that is easily disturbed by the wrongly chosen and applied blush, then you will find it especially interesting.

glossy box blush unboxing and review with pictures and swatches by blogger

We all know how blush can transform the whole makeup look, add a fresh healthy glow to your skin, and compliment the complexion. For example, if you have pale skin color like me, sometimes the skin has a tendency to look grayish and not very healthy. So it is always nice to add some lovely hint of color to your chicks.

And I want to introduce you to Kryolan Blush in a pretty pale color called 'Glossy Rosewood'. I would describe this color as a dusty rose with a matte finish. Kryolan blush has a very fine texture, because of its special formula. This gives the most beautiful and natural flush of color to the skin. It also has a very pleasant scent and lasts literally forever on the cheeks.

glossy box blush unboxing and review with pictures and swatches by blogger

'Glossy Rosewood' was created especially for Glossybox, so unfortunately it is impossible to buy this blush anywhere, but there are lots of interesting beauty treats on the Kryolan website. If I had such an opportunity I would definitely repurchase this blush, I simply fell in love with its formulation and color. See you soon girls, thanks for reading my post!

Lots of love,
Liz