gray eye-enlarging circle lenses review, pictures, and before/after demo by blogger, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

Hello, my angels, how do you feel today? I want to share with you another circle lens review by the amazing online store Klenspop. They were kind enough to send me three pairs of their contact lenses, so here is my last review, for now, of course!

gray eye-enlarging circle lenses review, pictures, and before/after demo by blogger, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

Basic Lens Info:


Brand: M.I.Contact
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1-year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $13.00
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

gray eye-enlarging circle lenses review, pictures, and before/after demo by blogger, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

M.I.Contact Circle Color Gray* lenses came as always in very pretty packaging and the price includes plastic tweezers and a small case for your lenses. Circle Color Gray Lenses are very comfortable and in my opinion, they are the thinnest and softest lens I have in my collection. I can hardly feel these lenses inside of my eyes, and they don't irritate or dry them.

gray eye-enlarging circle lenses review, pictures, and before/after demo by blogger, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

The design and the pattern are pretty simple but very beautiful. These lenses are supposed to be gray, but when they blend with my natural eye color they look more like a dark blue, almost black. But I bet on everyone this shade will look different. I think M.I.Contact  Lenses provide a nice enlarging effect and my eyes look big and cute at the same time.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend these lenses for you my angels. Don`t forget to visit the Klenspop store to see the whole range of different colored and eye-enlarging circle lenses they offer. All of these lenses can be ordered according to your medical prescription, so you can both change the color and the size of your iris, and improve your vision.

Lots of love,
Liz