dior addict lipstick fluid stick review, pictures and swatches by blogger

Hello, lovelies, how are you? Today I want to talk to you about the product that came out as a 'sequel' to the famous Dior Addict Lipstick. It is a Dior Addict Fluid Stick, which claims to be more than just a simple lipstick. Unfortunately, I don't have a full-sized sample to show you how the product looks like. But I have four little 'drops' of four different colors, and I think it is more than enough to demonstrate to you the shades and even discuss the formula.

dior addict lipstick fluid stick review, pictures and swatches by blogger

The Dior Addict Fluid Stick comes in gorgeous half-clear packaging and from the first sign you might think it is a regular lipstick, but when you open it you see a lip gloss applicator and a liquid consistency of the product. It is available in 16 gorgeous colors from intense yellow-based red, to deep violet. The consistency of the Dior Addict Fluid Stick is something between lipstick and lip gloss, and I can also compare it to lip paint. It has a very tasty scent and feels pleasant on the lips. 

dior addict lipstick fluid stick review, pictures and swatches by blogger pandore, mirage, wonderland, adventure

I was able to test out four colors from the range: #754 Pandore, #575 Wonderland, # 551 Aventure, and # 338 Mirage. All of the colors are very well pigmented, long-lasting, and have a pretty shiny finish. You can drink, eat, laugh and your lips will not lose their intensity. It does what it claims - one little stroke and the color is absolutely opaque. 

Overall, I really loved these lovely fluid sticks and can recommend them for you, my lovelies. I just think it is better to wear Fluid Stick with a lip liner, because of the liquid consistency it could melt into the small wrinkles around the mouth. The most I liked the shades 'Mirage' and 'Wonderland' because they both look great on my complexion. And what color did you like the most? Did you try Dior Addict Fluid Stick?

Lots of love,
Liz