Hi girls and happy Tuesday! I have one awesome makeup tutorial, which I wanted to show you for such a long time. It is one of my favorite smoky makeup and I think it looks so beautiful on any eye shape and colour. And even though this makeup is very dramatic, it looks very elegant and absolutely not vulgar. To create this smokey and slightly gothic look you need to follow few steps:
1. Let's start from priming and filling our eyebrows. The next step is to put white eye pencil on the inner corner of the eye and smudge it with your finger;
2. Now we will highlight inner corner with white eyeshadow and put some light grey on the eyelid;
3. Now take the black pencil and start to create a shape on the outer corner of the eye. It will be a base for the black eyeshadow and will make it last longer, line your lower lash line;
4. Set the black pencil with matte black or glitter eyeshadow and highlight your brow bone;
5. Line your eyes with liquid or gel eyeliner, don't forget about the inner corner.
6. Last steps: put black waterproof pencil on your waterline, add some mascara and false lashes.
You can easily transform your daily makeup to this evening gothic look and it will not take too much time. The main colours here are black and white, which are universal for any outfit you will wear. But you can easily substitute shades to match your dress. Hope you liked my tutorial, don't forget to follow my blog for more amazing looks and review. Bye, bye ladies, I'll talk to you very soon :)