Hi angels! Today I want to show you how to do a very very simple but festive makeup look, which you can do for the upcoming holidays - Christmas or New Year. For this makeup I used beautiful purple duochrome eye shadows, but you are free to choose any other colour, that will compliment your eyes.
1. Start with a primer, this step is very important if you want your eye shadows to be bright. After you primed your eyes put some white pearl or silver eye shadow on the inner half of your eye lid.
2. On the other half of your eye lid put a bright purple or violet eye shadows.
3. Then apply a black pencil on the outer corner of your eye. This will make our look more deep and the black eye shadow more intense.
4. Blend the eye pencil with a bit of black eye shadow on the brush. If you want your look to be even more smoky, you can blend the edges of the black shadows with a grey colour.
5. Line your eyes with the liquid or gel eyeliner, add some bright golden or yellow eye shadows on the eye corner.
6. Finish up with your fav mascara or falsies and don`t forget to line your waterline. And your bright holiday makeup is done :)
Happy holidays girls, I wish you all to have a great time with your family and friends! I`ll talk to you soon again, don`t forget to follow my blog on social media platforms, all the links you can find below :3