Beauty UK CC Cream before after pictures 10 natural

Hello, lovelies, how are you doing? I know that CC creams are present in the makeup industry for quite a long time, but unfortunately, I have never had an opportunity to try them. Of course, I loved using Garnier Skin Perfectors, but still, they are considered to be BB creams. So when I received the Beauty UK CC Cream*, I was super excited to share with you my thoughts and impressions. It is especially useful in the summertime when we all need a light foundation with SPF.

Beauty UK CC Cream before after pictures 10 natural

This CC Cream by Beauty UK comes in a regular tube, which is very comfortable to work with. The shade I own is the lightest in the range, it calls '10 natural'. At first, I found it kind of dark for my skin, but after I remembered that some BB and CC creams need time to oxidize. So in 5 minutes Beauty UK CC Cream adapted to my skin tone, not perfectly, but it is even better. I liked that it gave some color to my dull skin, you can see the result by the picture. The cream gives light coverage and a matte finish.

Beauty UK CC Cream before after pictures 10 natural

The texture of Beauty UK's CC Cream is a little watery, but, at the same time, very light. I like when you don't feel the presence of the products on your skin. It has a pleasant scent and I'm so glad it doesn't include alcohol! One of the biggest advantages is SPF 30, it is such a pity that some companies don't include it in their products. But Beauty UK cares about the protection of our skin.

Beauty UK CC Cream before after pictures 10 natural

You can buy Beauty UK's CC Cream from their official website. It retails for £4.99, which I think is a very great deal! Beauty UK has a bunch of new products they launched recently. I would recommend this CC Cream for everyone who prefers natural-looking and protected skin during the hot summer days. Love you girls, I'll talk to you soon!

Lots of love,
Liz