model in a bottle eyebrow product review and before after pictures by blogger

We all know how it is important to have beautiful eyebrows, they are like a frame for our face. And, sometimes, even small imperfections or wrong eyebrow shape can ruin the whole makeup look. The best way to make sure that our brows will stay in their places is to set them with a special product. It is like a hair spray or mousse for our hair. And today I will tell you about a recently discovered eyebrow product - Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer* with a long-lasting formula.

It comes in a small 15 ml bottle which looks like nail polish. But instead of the brush, you receive a small applicator, which looks like a mascara's wand. It is very comfortable to apply eyebrow sealer and comb your brows at the same moment. To tell the truth, I never saw eyebrow gels in such packaging, but I like it very much and I guess it is more economic. You will also receive another brush, in case you prefer a different way to apply the product. The sealer itself has a liquid consistency and almost transparent rosy color.

model in a bottle eyebrow product review and before after pictures by blogger

Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer is an amazing product. It holds eyebrows for the whole day. No flakes, no dust, no shine. It dries with a matte finish and works well with any product you will use to fill your brows. And the most amazing is that a little of this product goes a long way. You will need just a few drops of long-lasting eyebrow sealer to hold your brows all day long. I applied it early in the morning and took a look on my brows just at night - wonderful result, my brows looked freshly done.

model in a bottle eyebrow product review and before after pictures by blogger

My verdict - I strongly recommend Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer. Especially now when the weather is hot, and the skin becomes oily and wet, we all need to make sure that our makeup will last all day long. I think this product will suit everyone because it is transparent, has a dual applicator system, and works whether you use it to fill your brows - pencil, wax, or powder. Thanks to be with me ladies, I'll see you very soon. Bye!

Lots of love,
Liz