maccosmetics single eyeshadow sable review and swatches blogger, тени от мак отзывы и свотчи блог

Hi, lovelies! I'm so excited to perform you this little baby - single eyeshadow by MAC cosmetics. I received it a very long time ago, but I had so many drafts and ideas for my blog that I couldn't find a place for this precious. So, when I was thinking about what color I should order I just decided to choose something to compliment the color of my eyes. Mac describes ‘Sable’ eyeshadow as a gold plum shade with bronze pearls inside and a velvet finish.

maccosmetics single eyeshadow sable review and swatches blogger, тени от мак отзывы и свотчи блог

The texture of this eyeshadow is super-smooth, feels like velvet on the skin. It blends perfectly and stays for the whole day on the eyelid without fading or falling out. Pigmentation is perfect as well, even without a primer underneath. I like that ‘Sable’ is a very flexible shade - it fits with most bronze, golden, olive, champagne, and plum shade. What an awesome companion!

maccosmetics single eyeshadow sable review and swatches blogger, тени от мак отзывы и свотчи блог

I liked it so much that I cannot wait until the next mac shopping. Ladies do you have some advice for me? What shade should I try next time? Please, tell me in the comments, I know that you know that you have lots of suggestions. I'm new to this brand (I know...) so I need some help! Thanks for reading me, see ya soon. Kisses!

Lots of love,
Liz