bright and fresh pastel eye look for spring by beauty blogger

Hi, lovelies, congrats on the first spring post! Wintertime is very exhaustive but fortunately warm weather will come very soon. Today I will show you how to do a very fresh and colorful makeup tutorial for upcoming springtime. I'm sure that this makeup will fit any skin and eye color and I would even wear it every day to add some colors in routine. So let's start!

bright and fresh pastel eye look for spring by beauty blogger


1. First step - put white eye pencil on the whole eyelid till the brow bone and blend it with your finger;

2. Start to put light purple eyeshadow on the outer corner of your eye and crease, creating a shape;

3. Now put a bright peachy shadow on the middle of your eyelid, I did this step with my finger;

4. Take some pink eyeshadow and put on the corner of purple color and blend out;

5. Draw a small wing with a black liquid eyeliner;

6. And the last steps - put some purple eyeshadow on the lower lash line and line your waterline with a white eye pencil. Finish with mascara and false lashes (optional).

I suggest wearing bright rosy or orangey blush, but be soft with the contouring. And also put on your lips some juice lip gloss to finish your bright spring makeup look. Let me know if you liked this makeup. Bye, bye sweeties!

Lots of love,
Liz