wonder lip balm by oriflame review and demonstration, орифлейм бальзам для губ отзывы блог

Hi, lovelies, how are you? I know that for most of my readers, the wintertime is on its end. Many of you are tired of winter skin care products and all this moisturizing routine. February is the last official winter month, but March and April could be cold as well and we should not forget about protection for our tender facial and lip skin.

wonder lip balm by oriflame review and demonstration, орифлейм бальзам для губ отзывы блог

I received a package from my mom with different beauty products (mom knows how to please me) and between them, I found this Wonder lip balm by Oriflame. As I moved to Brazil I don't have easy access to Oriflame products so I was very happy to receive this from my mom. This Wonder Balm comes in the same packaging as a Beauty Wonder lipstick by Oriflame but in a very pale rosy color. Wonder balm has a smell of sweet cherries, like most lip balms of this kind. I don't really like this smell, it is not very bad, just not my favorite.

wonder lip balm by oriflame review and demonstration, орифлейм бальзам для губ отзывы блог

The formula of Oriflame Wonder balm includes vitamins A, E, and Aloe vera extract, which cares for and feeds on the skin. The color is very pale, almost white with many frosty sparkles. My lips look almost transparent, but I think, depending on the skin shade and type, it can look like you have a white residue on the lips, which is not a very appealing look at all. I would wear Wonder balm just under lipstick or pigmented lip gloss because I don't like how it looks on its own.

Final Verdict...


Overall I can say that I really like the caring formula of this balm, but I'm not a fan of its color and smell. But maybe I'm just too hard with this product? What do you think girls? Did you try Oriflame Wonder Balm? Please, let me know your opinion. I wish you a warm spring and an amazing weekend! Bye-bye!

Lots of love,
Liz