I get inspired of all those beautiful pictures on internet of stylish grunge hair styles, make ups and suburban apparel. And I got excited to create few make up looks. It is just a different variations of smoky eyes, so it`s kind easy to create these looks. I love such smoky look, because they shouldn`t be perfectly made. It`s nice when smokey eyes look kind messy and dirty. I hope it will be useful for you ;)
1. Dark chocolate
So the first look is a traditional smokey eyes with brown chocolate shade.
1. Start with your primer, put it all over your lids and blend it with fingers. Then line your eyes with black pencil.
2. Go over your line with black eyes shadows. Bring your line more further out.
3. Fill your eye lids with the same black eye shadow.
4. Put a chocolate brown eyeshadows on your crease and blend it out. Transition between colours should be well blended. High light your brow bone with white shadows.
5. Finsh with mascara and line your upper and lower water line.
2. Purple wing
This is grunge make up with accent on the lower lid.
1. Underline your eyes and create a little wing.
2. Blend the pencil with the brush
3. Put purple eyeshadows and perfectly blend it with black
4. Apply white eye pencil on the inner corner of your eye
5. Blend it together with a white eye shadow
6. Line your water line with white pencil and add mascara
You can add more eyeshadows to make your eyes look more dramatic. I also lined my upper water line with black pencil
3. Avril Lavigne Smile
Everyone remembers that messy rebel make up, which Avril has in her video. It looks very grungy and dramatic, but it also easy to create.
1. Draw a thick line with black pencil and creat a wing.
2. Put lemon green shimering eyeshadow on a center of your lid.
3. Start to blend pencil with the brush, it should be king messy and blurry.
4. Line your upper and lower waterline and put black mascara.