oriflame eyeliner swatch, fat lash mascara, oriflame lipstick swatches, косметика орифлейм отзывы блог

Good morning, how are you doing today? I hope you are well!. Today I have another Oriflame haul filled with makeup products by this brand. There are a few nice products and a few disappointing ones, but each of them derives attention and review. If you are shopping for a new makeup podcast and want to know more about the Oriflame brand, you'll find my today's post useful, and I'm excited to share my thoughts and first impressions.

косметика орифлейм отзывы блог

Pure Color Lipstick by Oriflame


I'm not a big fan of red colors on the lips. Sure, I heard that red lipstick perfectly fits with everyone, you just need to find your shade. So I started to search and bought Pure Color lipstick in Pretty Pink (it is more like a reddish-pink) tone and Vintage Rose as a pair for the first. Pretty. I still don`t know if the red one fits me, but I like both shades :) Pure Color lipsticks are very good, I like the texture and color range. The only thing, that is bothering me is the smell. I hate when lipsticks smell like old cosmetics. The smell is kind of strong, so it stays in the mouth. But beauty demands sacrifices, isn't it?

very me mascara review, косметика орифлейм отзывы блог

Wonder Color Lip Liner by Oriflame


For my new lipsticks, I decided to buy some matching lip liners and stopped on Wonder Color liners in Real Red and Perfect Pink shades. These Wonder Color liners match very well with my Pure Lipstick, especially the pink one. Products are good, but again they have some defects. There have only 3 g. / 0,01 oz. of product in each. So this makes them a little expensive. This packaging is very uncomfortable, liners are always blunt. It is simply impossible to make them sharper. Wonder Color liner deserves better packaging, the classic pencil variation would be more than enough.

oriflame eyeliner swatch, fat lash mascara, oriflame lipstick swatches, косметика орифлейм отзывы блог

Fat Lash Funky Mascara by Oriflame


When I was in 7th grade and started to use my first cosmetics my elder sister gave to me an amazing mascara of an unknown brand. It was not a boring black mascara, but a brightly - blue color. My lashes were so fluffy and curly and amazingly bright in the sun! I wish I knew the name of that brand, so want to try it again. As the time was passing I was hunting for a perfect blue mascara, as I had in my young years. 

I`m sorry for such a long pre-history. I just wanted to say that I bought this Very Me Fat Lash mascara because I was hoping that it will look like that old one:) It was not so amazing, but still pretty good. The formula is very light, almost not perceivable on the lashes. It gives a good separation and curve. I`m sorry for my bad lashes, for girls with dense lashes it will work better.  I haven`t found the link for Fat Lash Mascara on the Oriflame site, but I think it will appear later.

oriflame eyeliner swatch, fat lash mascara, oriflame lipstick swatches, косметика орифлейм отзывы блог

Night Fever Eye Pencil by Oriflame


And the last purchase that I made is Night Fever eye pencil also from the 'Very Me' line. It has a very beautiful silver glitter, that doesn't fall off the eyes. But eyeliner is not pigmented. You need to put so many coats to have an intense black color. But for smokey eyes or some Gothic makeups will be good. My shade is called Black Ray, the only one on the site. But in the catalog, I saw a silver variation of this Night Fever pencil.

Thank you, ladies, for reading. I wish everyone to have an amazing week and stay in a good mood. If you tried some of these Oriflame products tell me your opinion about them. And my new post will be very soon, so visit my blog later, bye!

Lots of love,
Liz