review and swatches alpha silky eyeshadow palette

Happy Monday, dears! A few days ago I finally received my parcel from buyincoins. I ordered a small silky eye shadow palette by Alpha with six neutral eyeshadows for everyday makeup. It consists of two goldish shades, a dark brown shade, one black, grey, and white. Not all shades are shimmering, white and black colors are actually matte.

review and swatches alpha silky eyeshadow palette

But each shadow are very silky and smooth on touch. Brown colors are super pigmented, but monochromes are not so good, maybe just with a really good eyeshadow base. I know on the pictures it looks like all six colors of the Alpha palette include silver glitter. These silver sparkles, actually, are just on top of each eyeshadow. It is even better, because all colors are neutral, if they were with glitter, it was impossible to use palette for daily makeup.

review and swatches alpha silky eyeshadow palette
review and swatches alpha silky eyeshadow palette

I think small eyeshadow palettes are essential for every makeup lover. Especially if you need to go out somewhere and don't have a possibility to take with you all your beauty armory. A huge thanks to all of you, who came to visit my blog. I wish everyone an amazing week ahead, and see you in my next blog post!

Lots of love,
Liz