Balea Young Mattierendes Make up & Balea Aktivierende Augenpflege balea dm cosmetics blogger review

Hi, everyone, how are you? Today I'm going to do a very quick review of my Balea skincare products. I was so happy when I knew that all products by Balea are vegan. Hope this post will be interesting to all of you.

Balea Young Mattierendes Make up & Balea Aktivierende Augenpflege  balea dm cosmetics blogger review

Balea Young Mattierendes Make up (40 ml)


The first product, that I got is a creamy foundation from the Balea Young series. It comes in two shades - 01 - natural and 02 - beige. I really didn`t like to use this foundation cream. I don`t see those magical effects, which are described on the Balea site. They say that the Balea Young series is antibacterial and prevents irritation. Also, it gives a matte finish look, but these products even didn't absorb into the skin. I bought a beige color, but it looks like an orange on my skin. The texture looks very watery and leaves a sticky feeling on my skin. But, it is just my opinion.

Balea Young Mattierendes Make up & Balea Aktivierende Augenpflege  balea dm cosmetics blogger review

Balea Aktivierende Augenpflege - an under eye cream (15 ml)


And the second product is under-eye cream Balea Aktivierende Augenpflege, which I really like. It is not a cream, more like a gel with a very light formula. Especially this gel will be useful for people, who have dark circles around their eyes, or this zone is very dry. It was ophthalmologically tested, so will be suitable for people, who wear circle lenses. I`m using it twice per day - in the morning and before to sleep and already forgot about dryness. The biggest advantage of Balea Young cream is the SPF filter because we all know how important is to protect our gentle skin from the severe sun.

Lots of love,
Liz